Not special week

 This week don't have special things. I spend the same week as usual.

I went to the school cafeteria for the first time in a while. I went there as soon as the cafeteria opened. I could choose the dishes slowly because there weren't many customer.




After that I bought water. The ravel was so cute. My melody and Kuromi were drawn. I love sanrio caracters, so I decided to buy it quickly.



Speaking of sanrio, I have a My Merody object on the TV stand. I got it by playing capsule toy. It is also cute because she looks down a little and her head is a little big.




コメント

  1. That object is cute. I'll try to find that capsule toy next time.

    返信削除
  2. I like sanrio caracters too! The water's ravel is so cute!!

    返信削除
  3. My melody and Kromi are so cute! I like Kuromi too.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Nao's self introduction

This week's foods

Flower