Thursday

 Recently, I sometimes watch the audition TV program with my friend at my friend's house. We watched it yesterday too. Yesterday, during the program, we felt like eating ice cream. Therefore, we stopped playback and went to the convenience store.

I found the new chocolate ice cream. I bought it because my friend recommended it. My friend bought other chocolate ice cream. Then we back to my friend's home and ate the ice cream watching the audition program. I was able to watch the program more relaxed than usual.





コメント

  1. I also watch the audition TV program. I want to hear who you support! Anyway, that ice cream looks really delicious! I want to eat too!

    返信削除
  2. I'm very curious. I'll try it too.

    返信削除
  3. I have been wanting to try that ice cream too! I also watch the audition TV program!!

    返信削除
  4. I like chocolate! I want to eat this ice cream.

    返信削除
  5. The ice cream looks delicious! I like chocolate, so I want to eat it.

    返信削除
  6. These ice creams looks delicious. I want to eat it!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Nao's self introduction

This week's foods

Flower