Special Holiday

I went to see the illuminations with my friends.

I went to ikutopia. The place were illminated. The illuminations were so beautiful. The day was so cold, however I was satisfied with the beautiful lights. We were able to see them while listening to classic music. The illuminations lighted up in time with the music. That was so interesting for me.







After seeing the illuminations, we went to eat yakiniku. It's been a while I've eaten yakiniku, so I was looking forward to going there. We ate a lot of and talked for a long time. I had a great time. I was full, however I bought dessert on my way home. I can't believe the size of my stomach.



コメント

  1. Oh, it is beautiful illuminations! I want to go to there and eating yakiniku. And you have a big stomach! Also let's enjoy the few remaining days of 2023!

    返信削除
  2. The illuminations are so beautiful! I want to go there.
    The yakiniku looks very delicious.

    返信削除
  3. It's a very beautiful illumination! I'm sad because I couldn't see it this year. So I was happy to see it in your photos.

    返信削除
  4. The illumination in your photos is so beautiful! Yakiniku also looks very delicious.

    返信削除
  5. This scene looks beautiful! I want to go to there.

    返信削除
  6. This illumination is so beautiful! I didn't go to see it. I want to go to see it next year with my friends.

    返信削除
  7. It's very beautiful! I can't believe the size of my stomach, too.

    返信削除
  8. This photos are beautiful and looks delicious! I have never been to Ikutopia so I want to go.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Nao's self introduction

This week's foods

Flower