Christmas Market

 I went to Bandai on Wednesday with my friends because the christmas market was hold. I wanted to go there because I heard that some classmates went there and thought it looked exciting.

There were big christmas tree. It was so beautiful. Many people took the pictures in front of the tree.


In addition, there were a lot of markets, and many things were sold, for example meat, sweets, and general goods. We ate sausage and hot chocolate drink. The day was so cold, however I could be warm myself when I drank the hot drink. We also ate s'more pizza. It had chocolate, marshmallow, and cookie. It was so sweet and the texture was flaky and fluffy. It was so delicious. It became my favorite sweet.


I want to eat chicken and cake for christmas because I eat them with my family every christmas. I always eat christmas dinner too much, so when I was young, I always had diarrhea. Be careful to eat too much!!

コメント

  1. I have never eat a s'more pizza! And I want to eat it because it looks very delicious. Also, I should be careful to eat too much this christmas. However I have a lot of things I want to eat!

    返信削除
  2. That Christmas tree is very beautiful. I'm looking forward to Christmas.

    返信削除
  3. This Christmas tree is very beautiful and this s'more pizza looks delicious. I want to eat it!

    返信削除
  4. The pizza looks so delicious. I want to eat it.

    返信削除
  5. This Christmas tree is beautiful. I wish you eat chicken and cake.

    返信削除
  6. Your Christmas tree phots are so beautiful.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Nao's self introduction

This week's foods

Flower