Dance

 I danced at circle show case. I blong to HIPHOP team of UNP's dance circle. At first, I was so nerves about wether I would be able to dance without failing. However, we practiced a lot for the show case, so I remembered some points of dancing and my team members encouraged each other. I could enjoy dancing. I thought that it was the best dance.

After that I shared my joy with my friends and seniors. My friends who don't belong to the dance circle came to cheer for me. They praised me, so I was so happy.



After the show case, I went to eat dinner with my circle's friends. It was the second time I went to ramen restaurant with them.We went to the same ramen restaurant. I thought that the ramen ate after practicing hard and dancing perfectly was more delicious than the ramen I had eaten before.



コメント

  1. The pictures are so nice!! I want to see your dance.

    返信削除
  2. I think you are amazing to dance and present, because I can't dancing. And I like eat ramen after hard excercising!!

    返信削除
  3. I saw the showcase and it was cool. I also find it fun to dance.

    返信削除
  4. I wanted to see you dance! I will definitely see the next one.

    返信削除
  5. You're in a dance club. I really wanted to see it. Just looking at the photos makes me more excited.

    返信削除
  6. I learned the difficulty and fun because I was learning dancing when I was in elementary school. Thank you for your hard work. (Ramen looks really delicious!)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Nao's self introduction

This week's foods

Flower