Lunch Time

 I went to the school cafeteria with my friends to eat lunch.

We found that some cakes were sold. There were 2 types of cakes chocolate cake and strawberry cake. I didn’t think that cakes are sold at school cafeteria, so I was surprised and thought I had to eat the cake. I chose strawberry cake. My friend chose chocolate cake. The cake has cream and strawberry sauce inside. It was so delicious.

strawberry cake


When christmas come, I want to eat christmas cake. 
I think that christmas cake is more special than other cake because it looks so cute. It is with santa clause and reindeer on it. Moreover, christmas sweets have some kinds, for example, buche de noel and stollen. I want to eat them.

christmas package


Christmas is just around the corner!!
 I plan to go somewhere with my friend. Please tell me where you recommend to go for christmas.


コメント

  1. It's a cute cake! Especially, I think the white chocolate is a nice accent to look at it. Also, I recommend you to IKUTOPIA SHOKU-HANA in Niigata!!

    返信削除
  2. Strawberry cake looks very delicious. I want to eat christmas cake too.

    返信削除
  3. The strawberry cake looks delicious! My friend was eating the chocolate cake. I'm sad because I didn't eat it.

    返信削除
  4. I ate strawberry cake, too. I want to eat it again.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Nao's self introduction

This week's foods

Flower