Concert

 I went to Yokohama to see my favorite artist's concert with my friends.

There were 3 groups performing at that concert, and one of them is my favorite group. They always sing and dance. However some of them played in a band only for that performance and covered the famous song "kaiju no hanauta". They played and sung well. It was so exciting.





After the concert, we went to Shibuya and ate korean food, for example, korean pancake and Dak kalbi. They were a few spicy, however they were so delicious!




I'm sad that this may be the last time I write a blog and read classmate's blog. Thank you for reading my blog.


コメント

  1. You had a good travel and good time. Also, I have never been to music concert, so I want to try join concert. And, I'm also sad that finish the blog.

    返信削除
  2. I am very jealous!! I would like to hear what you think of that show!

    返信削除
  3. Best of all, it looks like fun. Korean food is looks like delicious, too.

    返信削除
  4. I like korean foods! It looks delicious.

    返信削除
  5. Your photo look delicious. I like korean foods!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Nao's self introduction

This week's foods

Flower