2024

 Happy New Year everyone!!

I went back to my hometown, Toyama.

I met old high school friends on December 31th. We went to the shopping mall, and ate lunch and played game at the game center. We played mario cart. It was so enjoyable. I felt like I was driving. Moreover, we played the game of fishing. The game was for children, so it was so easy for us. However, it was so interesting. 





I ate shabu-shabu of crab for dinner with my family on January 1st. It was so delicious. The crab was soft, and the taste was so nice. The next day, we ate sukiyaki for dinner. It was also delicious. Sorry, I forgot to take pictures of these dishes because I wanted to eat them right away.


When the earthquake accur, I was watching TV with my family. After that, I run to under the desk. My house was shaking for minutes. I was scary because I haven't experienced the big earthquake and Toyama is a prefecture next to Ishikawa where was epicenter. The aftershocks are continuing now, so I want to be careful.

コメント

  1. The game looks very fun, but I don't go to game center very often. If I have a chance to go there, I would like to try it!

    返信削除
  2. Hello! And happy new year!
    Your dinner is so luxurious! Very nice! I heard on the news that Toyama was more shaken than Niigata. I'm glad you're safe.

    返信削除
  3. You look like you are having a great New Year! I also ate crab on January 1!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Nao's self introduction

This week's foods

Flower