Sunny day

 I could take a beautiful picture!!

Until a while ago, it has been raining, but these days it is sunny. On the way back home, I was able to see the beautiful sky on Thursday. I took a picture. This photo shows the contrail the plan made and sun shining orange. They are so wonderful. I hope that the sunny days continue.



I’ll introduce the most beautiful photo of the sky I have ever taken. 


I took this picture the morning after I went to Tokyo with my friend and came back on the night bus. It was 4:51 a.m. I was so sleepy, however my eyes opened when I saw the sky. These color are so beautiful. I like the sky of sunrise and sunset.

 I often take pictures of sky, so please show me the photo of sky that you took if you have it.




コメント

  1. This is a very nice photo of the sky! The winter sky is very beautiful.

    返信削除
  2. Very beautiful pictures!! I often take pictures when the sky is beautiful.

    返信削除
  3. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  4. Both photos are very beautiful.I especially like photos of sunrises.

    返信削除
  5. These pictures are so beautiful. I like taking picture of sky, too.

    返信削除
  6. These photos are very beautiful. I think sunny days are precious day in winter in Niigata!

    返信削除
  7. These are very beautiful !!!! The sky in winter is the most beautiful I think.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Nao's self introduction

This week's foods

Flower