Winter Comes

 I went to Bandai with my fiend to eat triangular chocolate pie sold by McDonald.

We ate it and hamburger with gratin croquets. They are always sold in winter, so I felt that winter comes. The chocolate pies have strawberry taste and chocolate taste. I chose chocolate taste. It was so delicious. The hamburger was also delicious and hot. They made me warmer.


When we went to Bandai, we could see the Christmas lights. I saw them for the first time this year. They are so beautiful. I like to see them. They made me forget the cold of winter. We took a lot of pictures. Please tell me where I can see the Christmas lights in Niigata.


I like winter because winter has wany events such as christmas and new year, and the scenery of snow and Christmas lights is beautiful. 

コメント

  1. I also to see the illuminations. You can see the illuminations at Ikutopia Shokuhana.

    返信削除
  2. It's a very beautiful illumination! I'm planning to go to Bandai next time, so I would like to see it.

    返信削除
  3. I too like that humburger from McDonald's! Very beautiful illumination!

    返信削除
  4. I haven't eaten that humburger in a long time. I want to eat it this year.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Nao's self introduction

This week's foods

Flower