Holiday

 I went to Bandai on Thursday.

I went there to buy character goods co-produced by sanrio and my favorite artist. I got up early because I thought the goods would be sold out. I went to loft where the goods are sold and I was able to find them. 


Fortunately, the goods featuring my favorite character were not sold out, so I was able to buy what I wanted.


They are so cute. The character name is JOCHUM. There are 11 types of the character. My favorite character is a light purple rabbit. Please look up that character.

After buying some goods, I went to find clothes for winter. Many clothes were sold cheaply that day, so many people were lining up at the cash register. I bought some clothes and some socks. Those are warm fabric to prepare for winter. I want to wear the clothes soon.

コメント

  1. It's character is very cute. I would like to find out about it.

    返信削除
  2. It is so cute! I also want to buy winter clothes! It's going to get colder.

    返信削除
  3. There are a lot of characters. I think I'll take a look too.

    返信削除
  4. This characters are so cute! I want to them too.

    返信削除
  5. This character is so cute! I like Sanrio too.

    返信削除
  6. These are nice!! I also want to clothes for this winter, I would go to bandai.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Nao's self introduction

This week's foods

Flower