This week's foods

 Hello, my name is Nao Mtsushima. I'm going to introduce what I ate recently.

I ate "Chiikaman". It is the bun with meat sauce and cheese. There is a picture of Chiikawa on the package, and this Chiikaman also appears Chiikawa's story. When I warmed up this in the microwave, the cheese spread and was delicious. I was recently recommended Chiikawa's story by my old sister and friends and read it. The story is so interesting for me. There is a story that makes me think, so I recommend you to read Chiikawa's story!!

Chiikaman


I cooked curry and rice on Tsuseday because I decided to expand my cooking repertory, recently. I cooked it for the first time since I started living alone. It was a little delicious because the vegetables were a little hard. I regret that I should have boiled the vegetables longer. If I cook it next time, I want to do my best!

curry


Nowadays, I feel cold. In September it was still hot like summer, however in October it suddenly become cold. Therefore, I want to eat warm food, such as soup and gratin. I want to cook various kinds of soups and know how to cook them. Please let me know the soup you like!!


cream soup

コメント

  1. I don't know selling "Chiikaman", It's so cute~~!! The food made by you looks like delicious, You are awesome!

    返信削除
  2. My friend ate "Chiikawaman", too. She said it's delicious, so I want eat it.
    I respect that you cook and there look delicious. I should emulate you.

    返信削除
  3. Chiikawa is very cute!!! I want to eat it.
    The food you cooked looks delicious.

    返信削除
  4. I expand my cooking repertory too. But, I haven't tried making curry yet. I want to do my best to make it too.

    返信削除
  5. Chiikaman is very cute! I want to eat it too!
    I recommend the minestrone soup.

    返信削除
  6. You make very delicious foods! I am getting hungry after looking at photos of the food you made. I like corn soup! Warm foods are best food in cold season.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Nao's self introduction

Flower