After school


After school, I went eating ramen with my friend.

I ate ramen in Niigata first time. I don't like ramen previously because I get a bored with the taste of noodle. I ate it after a long time. It has some vegetables, boiled eggs and meat. At first, I doubted if it was delicious. However, when I ate ramen, it was so delicious.

We also ordered fried chicken for 4 people. I surprised that mayonnaise was put on them, but they were good. It was interesting that the mayonnaise was put on them in different ways. I enjoyed dinner.





コメント

  1. It looks delicious with various toopings on it.

    返信削除
  2. This ramen looks like delicious. I've never seen fried chicken with mayonnaise on it. But, I think it is so delicious.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Nao's self introduction

This week's foods

Flower