Flower

I'm going to talk about the flower near my house.

Recently, I often see the flowers on the my way home. I don't know the name of them, however they resemble cosmos. They are so beautiful. The color is pink and white, and so cute. In Japan, when we write cosmos in kanji, they are written in kanji that means autumn cherry blossoms. Therefore, I understood that cosmos is autumn flower when I was young. There is the cosmos field in my hometown. The place is called "Yumenotaira" and has a lot of cosmos. They are so beautiful. I recommend to go there!!



コメント

  1. It's a beautiful flower! I like going to flower fields, so I would like to go there.

    返信削除
  2. I too have been seeing flowers that look like cosmos lately! Is it the same flower?

    返信削除
  3. When I see the cosmos I can feel autumn. We can see many flowers in this season, so I like it.

    返信削除
  4. Cosmos is very beautiful!! By the way, I like sunflower.

    返信削除
  5. Flower is beautiful! We can feel good when we see Flowers.

    返信削除
  6. These flowers are very beautiful! I would be happy if flowers like this bloom near house!

    返信削除
  7. Pink and white color is so beautiful.

    返信削除
  8. These flowers are beautiful!! I like cosmos. When I hear the word cosmos, I think of a song.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Nao's self introduction

This week's foods