Autumn

 It's getting cold as the days pass, and I feel that it is autumn now. The leaves on the trees are starting to turn yellow and red. It is so beautiful. This phenomenon also occurs at UNP. I want to go see autumn leaves in places other than UNP. However, I don't know where I should go in Niigata. Please let know where we can see autumn leaves.

Autumn leaves at UNP


I like autumn because the  temperature is comfortable. It is not so hot and so cold, so we don't sweat and shive from the cold. Moreover, I like the autumn clothes because I think checkred pattern, autumn color, slightly thicker fabric than in the summer are very cute.

Autumn colored striped top


I also like foods that are in season in autumn, for example pumpkin, sweet potato, and chestnut. Especially, I like to mix these ingredients with rice. Plese try it!!

コメント

  1. Yahiko is a place where you can see the autumn leaves very beautifully. The foods that are in season in autumn are delicious and I love them too.

    返信削除
  2. I like autumn too. However, I am sad because recently, autumn is shorter than before. I hope autumn dose not get any shorter.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Nao's self introduction

This week's foods

Flower