Nao's self introduction

Hello, my name is Nao Matsushima. I'm from Toyama. 


I like sweet food so much that I eat sweets every day. Recently I went to Starbucks with my friends and ate a chocolate latte and a donut. Eating them made me feel less tired after school. I think that eating sweets relieves fatigue and makes me happier. I'm searching for some cafes in Niigata. If you know any good cafes, please let me know.




I went to Tokyo Disney Land with my high school friends during summer vacation. We rode a lot of attraction. I was not good at thrill rides, but I rode some roller coasters because my friends recommend it. I was nervous at first, but after riding with my friends and screaming, I was able to enjoy it. I want to go to Tokyo Disney Sea next because I want to meet Duffy's friends.


Since I entered University of Niigata Prefecture, I have had more opportunities to read English books than before. When I was a high school student, I hardly read them. However, I started reading English books because University of Niigata Prefecture has SALC and we had an assignment to read them. I'm very happy when I understand the meanings of the words and the story. I was able to have fun learnig English.



コメント

  1. I went to Tokyo Disney Land, too! I rode big thunder mountain twice.

    返信削除
  2. I like sweet too! But I have never eat a Starbucks chocolate latte... So, can you tell me about it taste?! And I think I also began to understand the fun of English story after entering UNP!

    返信削除
  3. I like sweet food too. Let's go eat sweet food together!

    返信削除
  4. I went to Tokyo Disney Sea during my summer vacation. Reading your self- introduction made me want to go to Tokyo Disney Land! If you have any delicious food, please let me know!

    返信削除
  5. That was an interesting self-introduction! I went to Disney too. It's a wonderful place, isn't it? I would love to hear your memories!

    返信削除
  6. I am not good at thrill rides too but I want to try it with brave! Duffy's friends are so cute. It makes me happy!

    返信削除
  7. There is a Tower of Terror which you can enjoy a different thrill than a roller coaster in Tokyo Disney Sea. Please give it a try !

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

This week's foods

Flower